Mopar shift kit

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 13:14:06 EST

Does Mopar make a shift kit for my 98 V6 auto tranny? If they do, will
having it installed by my dealer void my warranty? My tranny is getting
pulled out for repairs next week by my dealer for a slippage problem. My
dealer calls it a "flaring" problem in which the rpms would jump up during
the 2 to 3 upshift. They will also be replacing my torque converter. Is
getting the shift kit worth it and how much is the kit itself? Any part
number?

TIA,
Ken