Re: Anybody towing w/ Hotchkis leafs?

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 13:54:13 EST

I asked a tech guy when I was there. He said it probably reduced toung
weight capacity by 25%, same thing with payload. But I think he was just
guessing. Why don't you shoot an e-mail at the Hotchkis guys, they're
responsive.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm

>Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:22:20 -0600
>From: "Will Coughlin" <willcoughlin@hotmail.com>
>Subject: DML: Anybody towing w/ Hotchkis leafs?
>
>Ok, I am preparing my truck to tow and I have the Hotchkis leafs in the
rear
>of my truck. Does anybody out there tow with their Hotchkis equipped
Dakota?
>How much tongue weight do you think the springs could support? I am getting

.an air-assist kit, but I wanted to know if anybody had experience with just