Re: ???? behind rear bumper

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 16:25:03 EST

i know what your talking about and it is not the shaft for the spare maybe
only the QC has it mine has the same thing its a 3" pipe looking thing on
bushings and if you push on it it feels like its on a spring or something
going across with the bumper not to the spare. i have noticed it and have no
idea what it is for. if you find out let me know.
arnold