Fw: Your message to the Dakota Mailing List was rejected!]

From: Robert D. Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 18:37:00 EST

Hey, DML!

I received this response from an e-mail request to the ProComp website.

 RON ELLIOT" <ron@explorerprocomp.com>

 Thanks for the e-mail, we do not have a shock available for the 2000
 Dodge Dakota, we may in the future but not at this time.

 Ok. This baffles me. I know some of you guys (Bernd?) are running the
ProComp ES 9000 shocks under your DAKs. Where did you get them?
I realize Bernd has a 97 4X2, but is there that much difference in the
suspension set-ups that the same model/style can't be used on my 4X4 2K
DAKSY?

TIA,

 Bob Smith
 2K DAKSY CC Sport +
 3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

 http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it!)