I Think This Says It All..........

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 02:28:46 EST

I'm gonna post my friend's reply to the flood of get wells from y'all,
he wanted to point out one guy in particular "abeercan@aol.com", you
really played an important role in this time of need. I sincerely thank
you, as well as the rest of you from the bottom of my heart. Y'all one
helluva great group!!!!! Here's his reply......

To Whom It May Concern:

   I would like to first take the time to thank you all for the kind and
gracious emails that have come our way these past few days. The last
month has been a roller coaster for my family, this does not include
last years scare. My father, Alberto Hernandez Sr. is looking at a
possible full recovery from the surgery that took his leg. And yet the
battle rages on to heal mentally, the loss of a limb can cause so much
anger, regret, and project so much negativity. But as my father would
say, life is hard, you have to fight for what you want.
   We are all grateful for your kind words, they added a reason for his
recovery. My family thanks each and every one of you.

        Thank You,
         David R. Hernandez Sr. and Family

P.S. He is doing very well and is in high spirits!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm