RE: Truth in the Media?!?

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 01:29:21 EST

Jef - obviously you don't know of me or my work with the DML and other
Dodge groups. I am an enthusiast first and author second. Things do
change.

Dacuda suggests we wait for the TB article. Based on his(?) post, why would
anyone think the info in that article isn't also adjusted/adulterated by the
apple cart test?
Before you start trying to sling arrows, you might want to wait for the
article and judge for yourself. Also - remember that everyone has their
opinion. Before i started working with the automotive aftermarket, I
thought the tech stuff in the mags was gospel. I learned quickly. it
is advertising and marketing when you really get down to it. In that
aspect you are right. The new editor at Sport Truck is trying to
change that. Even when some major stuff had to be modified and such, it
was still reported in the articles - see my article on a brake kit on
the Tahoe in two months. We had to replace the master cylinder with a
newer model and that was never told to us by the maufacturer of the
kit. Surprise!

Anyway. just trying to answer your points.
Jim