Re: well guys i tried to send pics of my truck but

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 04:35:57 EST

Sounds cool! Weren't you the person that said the ram's head was done with
the "chrome" tint? I saw a Honda Civic here on base with all his windows
done in that silver tint, and I want to do mine, but don't know where to get
it. If you could get in touch with your friend and ask where I can get it
I'd appreciate it! Send your pics too!

Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2
redmopar99@ntlworld.com