Re: KC Hilites Backup Lites

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 10:28:58 EST

Yup.. they are GREAT!! No stock back-up light can even compare.
(if you have a few days.. ill check and see if I have another pair...i could
get them to you for retail cost...about 70.00).. i'll look and see what i
have...
Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm