RE: let's try again

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 10:09:48 EST

That means that the lockup function of the torque converter is partially
handled by the computer instead of being solely controlled by line pressure
and vehicle speed as determined by the transmission. This does not affect
the stall speed of the converter, only the point at which the lockup clutch
is engaged, and this only happens in 3rd and 4th gears. Your computer should
not need any adjustments for a higher stall speed converter.

Damn I love my FSM :) I should have bought this a long time ago.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB, Gibson
catback, MSD 6A and Blaster SS coil, Superior Transmissions shift kit