Re: Audio-techs :Speaker Decisions

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 19:28:26 EST

Kyle,

Man, how are you shredding the pioneers in your truck? My Pioneer Premiers have been ion 3 trucks now, currently livening things up in my Dak, which minus the 4x4 si the same as yours...

As far as your girls Durango goes, I am helping a friend of mine build up his 95 Cavalier with Kenwood speakers. He's on a budget too. I personally prefer the sound of the two way speakers when I am not including a sub setup in the vehicle. The three ways really add a LOT of high end, and when I didnt have subs hooked up, the system didnt sound balanced at all, like the treble was turned up too high.

Hope it helps,
Mike S.
http://www.geocities.com/geek_farm/truck.html

PS Do you have a website or anything Kyle, or some pics of your truck?