Re: 4.7 Intake Options

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 10:49:46 EDT

I like that to, But the hole would be the hard part and to make it look like
a clean job too. Any photo's?

Don Mallett
'00 QC 4.7L Auto SLT, Rest of info at Geocities.com/mallett

<< Patrick,

Now that's a pretty cool idea. It would work great on a 4.7 - I just
looked. That area is pretty clean, too, which is my main concern thinking
maybe a lot a dirt would get kicked up in there, but it's protected. Like
you say, the hardest part would be making the hole.

--Rob--