Re: 4.7 Intake Options

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 18:20:01 EDT

Sorry I don't have any pics, unless someone can tell me where to get the ME
drivers for an Epson Stylus Scan 2000.
It looks absolutely sanitary. The only part that's visible is the PVC. I
have redone my system to feed my powerdyne; A 3" pvc 45d street elbow goes
into and is clamped to the K&N, then a 22.5d elbow is attatched directly to
that. A short piece of pipe then goes to the Flex hose for the powerdyne.
this was just a temporary set-up (but you know how that goes) when I take
off the powerdyne to sendit back for repairs this week I will permanentize
it by glueing the joints and painting the whole thing flat black. Good luck
with the hole, maybe you can rent a knock out punch somewhere.
Patrick Delgado