Throttle Body stuff

From: Batman (batphreak@zombieweb.com)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 15:08:49 EDT

I just ordered a used throttle body off the web, found it for 95 bucks shipped. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week, I already have a lot of great advice on porting the thing out from Bernd and Bruce here. I'm still interested in the possibility of actually increasing the bore all the way through the throttle body. Joel Znamenacek has a website showing his throttle body ported to 52mm, I asked him where he got the bigger butterflys, he answered that they were from Blood Enterprises in WA. I'm in WI and would like to find a place either on the web I can order from or somewhere local I can pick 'em up at. Anyone on the DML know of a place? I've also been looking for some good clear cut instructions for machining the throttle body. Mark Kuzia posted some good instructions on the DML website, but none of the pictures load when I go to that page. Anyone know of other websites showing instructions? In case anyone is interested here's a link to Joel's site.

http://www.zracer.com/throttle_body.htm

Thanks for the help and happy DMLing.

-Batman
'99 CC 4x4 5.2L 5spd sprt wht