RE: Throttle Body stuff

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 16:34:15 EDT

any holley carb throttle plates will fit, just need the appropriate size

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
     344hp/424tq
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-I just ordered a used throttle body off the web, found it for 95
-bucks shipped. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week, I
-already have a lot of great advice on porting the thing out from
-Bernd and Bruce here. I'm still interested in the possibility of
-actually increasing the bore all the way through the throttle
-body. Joel Znamenacek has a website showing his throttle body
-ported to 52mm, I asked him where he got the bigger butterflys, he
-answered that they were from Blood Enterprises in WA. I'm in WI
-and would like to find a place either on the web I can order from
-or somewhere local I can pick 'em up at. Anyone on the DML know
-of a place? I've also been looking for some good clear cut
-instructions for machining the throttle body. Mark Kuzia posted
-some good instructions on the DML website, but none of the
-pictures load when I go to that page. Anyone know of other
-websites showing instructions? In case anyone is interested
-here's a link to Joel's site.
-
-http://www.zracer.com/throttle_body.htm
-