RE: Fair price on MP PCM?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 18:37:00 EDT

The problem you might have with this PCM is due to the VIN and odometer
having to be flashed into the PCM. Someone had a question earlier regarding
whether or not another VIN could be flashed into a used HP PCM. That is
something you need to check on with your dealer. If it can't be done your
PCM won't be any good to any truck but yours.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD