Re: I'm not Impressed! (Drinking & Driving)

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 12:52:20 EDT

My mom was hit by a drunk driver the first part of March at 7 AM not 7 PM and
she broke her nose, hand, elbow, and both feet. She is out of commision for
at least 12 weeks. I love to drink and all but I don't drink and drive and
don't think anyone else should. I've lost too many friends in the past to it
by being hit by a drunk or being the drunk and it's not worth it. If you
can't control yourself you shouldn't drinking.

Zeus