RE: Re: RE: Installed Mopar Headers..... DAK DEAD!!!!!!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 13:03:31 EDT

No, you're right. A dead battery will definitely cause problems because
your PCM will kill the injectors if you're not at nominal voltage on the
battery. If your battery is over a year old I would opt to change it out
first. The other thing is, check your power distribution unit fuses too,
not just the ones in the fuse box under the dash. Good luck.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD