RE: DML:Installed Mopar Headers..... DAK DEAD!!!!!!!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 14:26:26 EDT

In a message dated 4/2/01 1:08:55 PM Central Daylight Time, gg428@hotmail.com
writes:

<< Ron, I checked the distribution fuses, and the wires to and form them right
 away, and they all "look" good, no visible blows, I know from last time the
 bat died, that it just quit with no warning, and there was no power at all.
 I hope it is just a bat, now I have an excuse to buy an optima.
 Gregg >>

Gregg,
DC did put some fusible links in there somewhere. I will dig through my FSM
tonight and see where all they are.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"