RE: DML:Installed Mopar Headers..... DAK DEAD!!!!!!!

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 15:34:49 EDT

If you have NO power whatsoever, I'd take a close look at the negative
battery cable/and positive battery cable. My '95 had the positive one
go south, and you had to jiggle it mid way down for the connection to
be made...$52.00 for both from my dealership. It sounds like
something is just loose, or a battery that decided to go south on you
at the same time.

Sam