Re: DML:Installed Mopar Headers..... DAK DEAD!!!!!!!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 20:22:44 EDT

<<<thanks Will, I am a little worried that it might have done some serious
damage, but I don't even want to think about that.

any help will be great.
thanks
Gregg >>>

Gregg,
    Ok, I started digging around in my FSM and found a fusible link you may
be interested in. It is on the 6 gauge black wire leading off the back of
the alternator to the common bus bar at the power distribution center on the
drivers side fenderwell. Another thing to check is the auto-shut down relay.
 It is also in the power distribution center. Also check and make sure that
the 6 gauge black wire leading to the power buss is on good and tight and
corrosion free. If you would like me to scan the fsm page with the fusible
link I mentioned above, e-mail me off the list and I will send it directly to
you. The only other fusible link I can find is in that single 14 gauge pink
wire coming off the battery post. It leads directly to your hazard lights
only. Don't really see how that could cause what you have going on right
now though. Hope this helps! If you want the schematics to any particular
circuit, let me know, I will scan them and send em your way! Just remember,
I have a 96 FSM, but it should all be about the same.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"