RE: What a F**king Blast! and a little spank on a GT (Long) Formerly RE: This time tomorrow

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 19:58:09 EDT

> I can back Tom up on that. Him and I had a few but
> that was earlier in the evening. By the time we left
> the West End(2am), we were completely fine. I sweated
> mine off, I know that. :O) We had a blast and I'm glad
> the Greg did too. He was the first northerner that
> actually knew of the city where I lived and was born,
> as well as, so old places I remember from way back
> when.
>
> As for everyone who jumped on Tom, since you weren't
> there and don't know the whole story, don't say
> anything, morons. :O)

Let's put this subject of DWI to rest. Both Geoff and Tom were drinking
water for the latter half of the night. The intoxicated folks were the ones
not driving. I know this because almost everytime I went to the bar I was
getting either one a glass of water. There is no need for folks to get up in
arms, all up tight, and name calling. Hey I spent 10 years working as a
Medic in two of Jersey's worst cities. I've seen more than my far share of
DWI accidents. Doing a highway spank.. Well shame on us.. I think a vast
majority of us on this list had at one point in time or another administered
a spanking(or been spanked).. Believe me if anyone wasn't able to drive I
would have piled everyone into a limo and put it on the company credit card
without a second thought. We are mature adults, folks should realize that
there are 3 sides to every story.

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES