Re: Some people have all the luck

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 20:16:54 EDT

andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

<< It's not fair. It's just not fair! I knew I shoulda gone with
 engineering instead of this dead-end, no-future computer stuff.

 -andy >>

Speak for yourself! I am happy to sit on my butt for most of the day and
make the money I do! I am a network analyst at Synergetics. I don't have to
do that much work, and even when I am not working, I get paid! So speak for
yourself on that idea. I will stick with my computer job for now!

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"