Re: 02 sensor price!!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 20:38:26 EDT

In a message dated 4/2/01 7:33:49 PM Central Daylight Time, mmeye@kcnet.com
writes:

<< I havn't got it installed yet because its a bastard on my 92

 I tried a crows foot wrench on a 3/8" extension and a several shots of
 penetrating oil, but still can't get it. Unless somebody has any
 suggestions I'll probably pay somebody and it'll be their problem.

 mm

Use a propane torch to heat it red hot, then as soon as it turns back to its
more normal color, wrench on the thing! Oh yeah, use a cheater bar also,
makes it a little easier.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"