Re: RE: Tuning a CB antenna

From: Shawn (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 21:04:44 EDT

Hope the tuning went ok, checked out the electronic site and might go through
it again. Happy CBing. I almost installed my antenna on the fender but went
through with the roof mounting. I just passed my amateur radio license so I
have to look at investing in different radios but am keeping the CB in the car
and truck.

Shawn