Re: Re: RE: 4.7L Spark Plug Info

From: Al & Jeanna Figols (ALJF@mhonline.net)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 21:22:42 EDT

The coil over plug design has been around for several years with several
auto manufactures. I can't remember ever hearing or reading from any
experienced source NOT to use platinum plugs. As a matter of fact, some
GM models with the coil over plug system come originally equipped with
platinum plugs. If you want longevity from a spark plug, then you
should go with the platinums. Many GM and Ford vehicles with the 100K
mile tune-up interval can claim that becasue of the use of platinum
plugs as original equipment.
Al