Roadmaster Active Suspention

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 02:11:27 EDT

These are the springs that hook over the rear spring shackle and mount
to the axle. The web site is http://www.activesuspension.com. to check
them out. I remember seeing them on Shadetree Mechanic (or Crank and
Chrome). I was thinking about something for my Dak because when I hook
up my camper and load up the bed with gear the back of the truck sags.
When Will had his problem with the air bags I thought about these. I
sent an e-mail to them to get some info and find out about a group buy
for them. I found out that they work on lifted and lowered trucks. They
also reduce axelwrap. They are have a lifetime guarantee on them and on
satisfaction. If you want to order them, call 1-800-398-5036 and ask
for Chuck. Give him my name and tell him you're on the DML and he'll
take $10 off and free shipping. This makes them $219. At this point I'm
probably going to get them when my tax money comes in. If anyone has
tried them and they suck let me know and we can let this drop and go to
the archives (only to be brought up later when we get enough new
members).

Doug Fedeli