Re: Roadmaster Active Suspention

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 00:01:47 EDT

In a message dated 4/2/01 11:35:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rdf@eznet.net
writes:

<< If anyone has
 tried them and they suck let me know and we can let this drop and go to
 the archives (only to be brought up later when we get enough new
 members). >>

I bought a set before I got the supercharger because of my bad wheel hop and
I was worried about axle wrap with all the additional power. I also use the
truck daily at work and have it loaded down pretty regularly. I am really
happy with these. They took care of all the wheel hop and sag when loaded
down. The ride quality is unchanged when empty and it actually helps keep the
Dak level through the turns at higher speeds. Kinda helps the rear anti-sway
bar out a little. The back was raised about 1" or so, but to look at the
truck I couldn't notice. Only when I went to get tools out of the tool box
could I feel a slight diff. I really like to play hard with the truck and
it's new found power and I never have to worry about axle wrap now. My truck
is used for work on a daily basis, occasionally goes four wheeling,
occasionally tows a horse trailer, and has been to the track once and will
definitely be seeing more track time also. In short it has many different
faces and these spring helpers come into play constantly. I would definitely
recommend these anyone. One of the best mods. I 've done. As always just my
findings and opinions, hope it helps.

Paul
00 CC 4x4 Sport
KB Supercharged 4.7, Borla Headers,
Magnum Performance TB, Flowmaster Cat-Back, ect., ect.