Re: RE: 4.7L Spark Plug Info

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 23:43:38 EDT

ED, Is it the 4418's or 4417's> I thought I read a while back (checked the
archives with no luck) that people were running the 4417's. Not trying to
question you just going to get a set for my dak. It seems that the 4.7
isn't oblivious to the pinging problem either. Took it in to my dealership
and they told me to change gas stations and move up to mid grade. Did the
first part but no the second. BTW, I remember you mentioned about molded
splash guards with the factory flares. I have a set front and rear from the
dealer I can get pics of if needed. Unless you already took care of that.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+