Re: new engines

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 23:42:10 EDT

> Could anyone explain how the engine is mechanicaly better for me?

In reference to the new 3.7 and 4.7 engines, only time will tell. The 318s and
360s have done well historically. Many have outlasted the car bodies they were
installed in. The 4.7 does seem to get better gas mileage than the 318 it
replaced and maybe have better power over a wide rpm range. I don't think it
may have as much grunt to pull a very heavy load though.

> Jim in Waco

99 R/T RC, 01 Jeep GC 4.7 4X2