I'm not Impressed! (Drinking & Driving)conclusion

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 03:47:22 EDT

     Thank you all for spamming my DML Dakota contant
mail (ya right hahahaha) account for this bullshit .
Here is what i have concluded
 1) Nobody can have there own opinion on the DML
 2) Post should have little Dodge content or none
 3) Post should have little Dakota content or none
 4) Responces should keep the usefull info to there
selfs and respond with a " yup " or a statement about
there childhood
 5) If you are trying to make a point about drinking
use spell check
 6) Street racing is strickley forbiden and you will
hanged by the neck if you mention it and made to feel
the ass (unless you post atleast 40 times a day then
you get cheering)
 7) Obviously form the post nobody drinks on the DML
 8) And of the people that drink they all do it in
there houses and don't drive (This doesn't explane why
bars have parking lots or why coolers are popular)

Get over it, Don't respond to this, If you don't like
it Send ME email not the 900 people across the US and
Canada I will read comments about this but not if it
comes from across the DML ... Ok boys back to work
start spamming

=====
Frank G
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html