Re: New Product idea

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 06:22:18 EDT

    I would love to see new valve covers for the v6's which are tall enough
to accommodate the 1.7 lifters. No one makes them for magnum v6's and you
could be sitting on a gold mine if you produced these.
    After the valve covers, a cover for the fuse relay box along with the
assorted fluid caps. Although billet fuel rails would look sharp as well ;-)

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport