RE: Castrol Syntec Oil - Way Long

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 17:09:11 EDT

I totally agree with you on this Ron.

My (sold) Javelin was just one example of what you're talking about. 185K with
only Dino oil used (Castrol 10w40)...after rebuild (broken valve), stilll only
used Castrol 10w40. No problems...sold at 225K miles...still fires up every
day (one of my neighbors bought it) and runs like a champ.

- Bernd