FS: White '01 QC Fender Flares

From: mdrop@qualcomm.com
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 20:55:22 EDT

My new QC will be built this week and I should take delivery middle of
the month and it has everything I wanted except I liked the driftwood
2-tone from last year and it was no longer available. I plan to
purchase a new set of Fender flares pre-painted to the '00 driftwood
color and was wondering if anyone needed a brand new set of white
'01s.

Considering the substantial savings I will get by not having to have
them painted I figured I could pass on the savings to someone else and
sell them for less than what it costs me to order the new driftwood
ones.

If anyone is interested, let me know

NITF