Re: Re: 5.9L Magnum V8 Deck Height

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 23:19:05 EDT

Scott Miller wrote:

> I got a thought, what are you gonna use for mounts? the magnums mount in
> the middle of the block where as the older LA's mount up front?

Scott - thanks for the sanity check. I though for sure I even had that worked
out. Off the top of my head - I remember that the magnums have the ability to
be bolted up in the older LA-equipped vehicles but not necessarily the other way
around. Can't remember what I had came up w/before. Nothing that a welder and
some square stock couldn't fix 8). OTOH, I might just leave it be for now.

Thanks again,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"