RE: Castrol Syntec Oil - Way Long/excellent reply

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 20:37:49 EDT

It may be the 900lb. gorillas that throw the boxes
around when they stock the shelves! But in my humble
opinion (and it is humble,mind you),Castrol Syntec
bottles,wherever I see them,usually at K-MART,are
oily.And it is a phenomenon heretofore
untransmitigated onto other oil bottles (of other
brand-names,which I`m sure have their own WONDERFUL
properties,low ash content,high flash point,etc etc.)
Steve P. P.S. Has there ever been a pirate that has
uttered the words,"CHIPS AHOY"? Just curious.
--- Ronald Wong <ron-wong@home.com> wrote:
> Well now that's interesting. I haven't found one
> that leaked yet. Perhaps
> you found an old bottle with a leaky gasket.
> Synthetics make it leak more.
> That's what they say anyway. ;-P
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.