Poplock Power Tailgate Lock Install questions...

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 20:39:55 EDT

I got the poplock installed, and I still have to do some bending on the
mechanism. The handle comes up too much still. It looks like it has to
ride right next to the Dodge mechanism that opens it.

I can't seem to locate the proper way to run this into the truck. There are
no openings into the cab that are easily accessible. I see some Rectangular
ones held in by spring clips, but I have no way of sealing it, plus, they
painted some sound insulating rubber over the whole floor so I can't see
where it comes in at.

To whoever installed this before, where did you run the wires through? I'd
hate to have to drill through my truck... :-(.

Thanks!

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst