Re: Mike's paint job is comming along (PICS)

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 21:03:27 EDT

I have sympathy for you Mike.

Reminds me of mine....

Started like this....
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/95body1.JPG

But there were so many little dings, it soon progressed to this.......
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/body04.jpg
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/body05.jpg

Six weeks later........
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/body11.jpg
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/body10.jpg

Believe it or not, its still not done, I ended up breaking the rear and
never got it back to have a final polish done before winter came. As soon as
it gets warm again, I am going to finish it off. Good luck with yours Mike!

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/FqNiqqo2UjQOY/