Re: RE: fuel injectors. tune up also...Attn: John Neff

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 21:46:36 EDT

Jay,
You pour it down the intake. I don't have a can handy, but I seem to
remember that you dribble 2/3's of the can down the intake while making sure
the engine doesn't die. Then, dump the rest straight in. It should cause the
engine to die. If it doesn't, shut off the engine anyway. Let it sit for
10-15 minutes, then start it back up. There will be a lot of stinky smoke
and the engine will run pretty rough while it's clearing the cleaner out.
After that, you're done. It's about a 2 beer job :)

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers, F&B TB, Gibson catback, MSD
6A and Blaster SS coil, Superior Transmissions shift kit.