Re: Re: RE: fuel injectors. tune up also...Attn: John Neff

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 17:27:23 EDT

Thanks John, a two beer job,that's about 15 minutes, hehe.

A dumb question though for anybody.
When we pour any liquid such as this cleaner or water, as per Bernd, how
does it get into the combustion chambers of a fuel injected engine as our
fuel injectors inject fuel directly into the chamber? Would I be correct in
assuming that it takes the same path as the air (and also through the intake
valves)? Don't laugh guys, I am ignorant when it comes to fuel injection.
Wouldn't adding cold liquid hurt the warm or hot valves or the dreaded belly
pan gasket?

Thanks in advance for any responses,
Jay
(before my 97 Dakota 318, all I dealt with were 4 BBL engines)