Re: RE: Towing help needed

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 23:40:38 EDT

You could try a good set of gas shocks, I put on Pro Comp ES 9000's and
now my truck barely squats when I put the engine from my Project in it,
I had the old shocks in it when I took it to the machine shop and it
took a pretty good squat, but not now. Helper springs would help, and
what about that active suspension thing I've been hearing about lately,
it was on Crank and Chrome on TNN last Sunday.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm