Re: Warranty work time

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 23:50:34 EDT

Ping - think rock in a beer...er...soda...can.

There is a TSB for checking the belly pan gasket for leaks to resolve a
pinging problem. Even if there isn't a TSB, and the gasket is in
trouble, it's covered under warranty.

Speaking of which, I gotta start poking around and making a list, my
warranty's up in 5K.