4.7L Cold Air Box project

From: Stephen Cecil (scecil@npc.net)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 09:27:44 EDT

Does anyone know the K&N part # for the filter the Airaid unit below uses?

http://www.airraid.com/300-117.html

I'm in the process of fabbing up a cold-air box for the area to the left of the
radiator and I believe this filter would fit perfectly, facing the front bumper.

I looked at the K&N site and I can see a picture of it in the back left corner
of this link:

http://www.knfilters.com/universal.htm

But I can't seem to find any part#'s or a sizing information link off that page.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

And, YES, I will post pictures when I'm done!

Steve
00 CC Sport+ 4.7L Auto 3.55 LSD
... looking to breathe a bit easier after this mod