RE: "Mopar" to print

From: Rodney Lewis (rlewis@nicorenergy.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 14:19:02 EDT

Take this http://www.mopar.com/img/global_nav/mopar_logo.gif and edit it in
your favorite image editing program.

-Rodney

-----Original Message-----
From: A. S. [mailto:adakota4x4@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 12:47 PM
To: dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
Subject: DML: "Mopar" to print

Anyone have a picture of the word Mopar I could have to print? I want it to

be with the Mopar M.....not just a regular Mopar that I could type up
myself. I need one that will print about 6 or 7" long and maybe 1 to 1-1/2"

tall. It doesn't have to be exactly any certain dimensions, but you get the

idea of the size I'm looking for. I've got some ideas of painting the new
homemade air intake, and I need this to try and idea I've got. E-mail me
privately if you have anything.
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6