Re: what is the fastest speed anyone has gone here?

From: Jared Buckley (jrbuckle@indiana.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 18:47:39 EDT

Arnold,
The fastest I have ever had my truck is about 104. At the time I didn't have
a tach and I was in 4th gear I was defineitly on the high side of 4500
RPM's.

Lately I have been around 90 and can tell you that @ 90 mph I'm pulling just
about 3200 RPM's in 5th.(according to an Autometer tach hooked directly to
the coil.) I have the small (8"?) rear end with a 3.55 one-legger.

--
Jared Buckley
97 Base RC LB 2.5L, 5spd