Re: JL Audio Stealthbox

From: H62300@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 18:44:53 EDT

    I have had mine for 2 years and it has the greatest sound for anything
that small that I've seen. The bass is very tight and clean, Not muddy like
some of the bigger ones. You just drill one hole underneath it to mount it. I
think it is a very well engineered piece.
I highly recommend it. It is not about size it is about efficiency. I run a
Pioneer DP1R with a self equalizing microphone and Diamond speakers. It
sounds just beautiful with the Stealthbox.

    Brian In Seattle