RE: Aftermarket Cruise Control?

From: Rob Parenti (rparenti@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 19:06:35 EDT

Alek,

I had an aftermarket cruise control from JCWhitney for years on an '88
BroncoII. Never failed and had adjustments for sensitivity and how much
throttle is applied. Used magnets on the driveshaft to provide speed input.
I used hose clamps to hold them on. Came with a replacement turn signal
lever that looked like the original, but that eventually broke.

--Rob--