Short hand suggestion

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 20:04:58 EDT

I have a suggestion for our emails, for the subject heading, when we want
something or want to sell something use (W) and (S) Example: "(S) R/T rims"
for selling R/T rims and "(W) R/T rims" for wanting to buy them and just "R/T
rims" for questions about them. This way there would be less confusion and
no unnecessary excitement if you think there is an email about someone
selling something you want and it turns out they want it to. I am going to
start doing this unless someone protests and I think it would be helpful if
we all did.

Aaron "The Man"
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html