RE: Short hand suggestion

From: Alek Benedict (alek@earthling.net)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 20:17:43 EDT

I think it's a good suggestion but I think better acronyms
would be FS: for For Sale and WTB: for Want[ing] To Buy.

IE: "WTB: A Very Fast Dakota"
    "FS: My Very Slow Dakota" ;)

My $0.02

--
Alek B     <alek@earthling.net>
http://members.sigecom.net/alek

: -----Original Message----- : From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net : [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Puddlestompa@aol.com : Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 7:05 PM : To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net : Subject: DML: Short hand suggestion : : : I have a suggestion for our emails, for the subject heading, when we want : something or want to sell something use (W) and (S) Example: "(S) : R/T rims" : for selling R/T rims and "(W) R/T rims" for wanting to buy them : and just "R/T : rims" for questions about them. This way there would be less : confusion and : no unnecessary excitement if you think there is an email about someone : selling something you want and it turns out they want it to. I : am going to : start doing this unless someone protests and I think it would be : helpful if : we all did. : : Aaron "The Man" : 98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC : http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html :