Re: have some ques...

From: Chris Hannon (cannon@kansas.net)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 20:40:08 EDT

That does make sense, Chuck. I'm changing the timing chain soon (getting rid of the damn chain slap) and I think I might go ahead and put in some FMS 24# injectors that I have lying around here.
Any other imput anyone? I'm still running the stock computer so I wonder if it'd handle it.

Later,
Chris Hannon