took pics of a Charger R/T

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 21:43:06 EDT

that's right.. saw one at the New Orleans Autoshow.. also saw a chrysler
Chronos concept car, the new Jeep Liberty, Z06, Lexus 430 convertible
thingy, the James Bond BMW and a few others. Took pics, I wll post them tom
after noon.

 ALSO! I will thumbnail them, but the originals are going to be 1024x768.
I am downsizing all my .jpg's to that size for now on.. but I won't put them
on my @home server, since it is slow as $hit!

tentivly www.httpcity.com/crawdaddy some directory on there... got pics of
the Stang and another car show up already =]

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]